You are hereLinks
Here are a few links and resources for you:
Recommended reading list:
- Co-housing handbook, by
- Building community, by
- The Ringing Cedars book series, by Vladimir Megre
• Shazzie, a raw food goddess, talks about creating your space of love:
• The Green Beautiful : a dream of what is possible for the Earth's future (movie in French with English subtitles in multiple parts):
Other types of ecovillages or Co-housing
• The concept of our villages is very similar to co-housing, although in a rural setting, with more land allocated to each house.
Canadian Co-housing Network: http://www.cohousing.ca/
• Findhorn, one of the most success http://www.findhorn.org
• Earthship homes: http://www.earthship.net/
• www.TheSourceSynergy.com A method to teach you how to connect to the universal Source, using your Ray of Light, in the same way Anastasia uses hers. You will be able to connect to Source directly and become spiritually independent, so that any challenge in your life can be easily transformed, and so that you can create a wonderful connected life, where everything has meaning and brings you closer to truth of who you are. It is the essence of connecting to Life.
• http://therawsourcesynergy.blogspot.com/ A blog of tips and insights about healing, emotionally, spiritually and physically